Your Career Future
Beauty is Big Business
As reported to NACCAS’s Job Demand Survey in 2007, of the 484,660 job openings nationwide, nearly 40% of those jobs went to recent beauty school graduates in various specialized areas. Of those 40%, nearly one-third were graduates of NACCAS accredited schools, such as ours.
The Career Opportunities with Our Training
Cosmetology and Aesthetics* training offers a wide variety of career options. All of these career options offer good income potential, flexibility and independence. If you are creative, energetic and enjoy working with people, take a closer look at what we have to offer!
Just to name a few!
*Some of these careers may require additional training. Ask one of our Admissions Representatives for further information.
Possible Career Choices as:
Cosmetologist / Instructor
- Second entry
- Haircolor or Perm Specialist
- Salon Owner / Manager
- Salon Coordinator & Sales Consultant
- School Instructor or Beauty School Owner
- Manufacturer Sales Representative
- Director of Education
- Distributor / Sales Representative
- Fashion Show or Photo and Movie Stylist
- Platform Artist and Educator
- Nailcare Artist
- Esthetician / Skin Care Specialist
- Skin & Body Care Consultant
- Medical Spa Technician
- Resort Coordinator / Specialist
- Makeup Artist
- Aromatherapist / Reflexologist
- Spa Owner / Manager / Coordinator
- Skin Care Instructor
- Aesthetics School Owner
- Hotel or Cruise Spa Director / Specialist
In 2006, personal appearance workers held 825,000 jobs. Of those, cosmetologists, barbers, and skin care specialists held 715,000 of those jobs.
Jobs in the Beauty Industry range from stylists, educators, fashion hair and make-up artists, consultants and more - the possibilities are endless with a Cosmetology License.
According to the US Dept. of Labor, Skin Care specialist jobs are expected to grow 34% by 2016. Cosmetologist jobs are expected to grow by 14% by 2016.